My attempt at photography. This didn't turn out like I wanted it to. Any ideas? I would like to enlarge it and frame it for our wall.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Super cute pictures! I upload mine to Walgreens.com or Shutterfly.com to crop the picture and enhance the coloring/flash etc. Works really well and you can print them in larger sizes and either pick them up in the store or have them mailed to your home; Shutterfly prints at Target and Walgreens does it at any location. It doesn't cost much at all! You can also add borders & captions for doing cards/announcements etc.
Good luck! Keep up the posting, it's fun to watch your family!
ps- the only advantage to having them mailed vs picking them up is that Walgreens only does matte finish by mail, otherwise it's glossy. Just depends on your preference. I don't know about Shutterfly on that one...
3 comments:
Super cute pictures! I upload mine to Walgreens.com or Shutterfly.com to crop the picture and enhance the coloring/flash etc. Works really well and you can print them in larger sizes and either pick them up in the store or have them mailed to your home; Shutterfly prints at Target and Walgreens does it at any location. It doesn't cost much at all! You can also add borders & captions for doing cards/announcements etc.
Good luck! Keep up the posting, it's fun to watch your family!
ps- the only advantage to having them mailed vs picking them up is that Walgreens only does matte finish by mail, otherwise it's glossy. Just depends on your preference. I don't know about Shutterfly on that one...
Oh my goodness, these turned out great!! She is getting so big and cute!
I hope this was not another foot picture meltdown!! j/k!
Post a Comment