Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Megan is 13!!! We celebrated by going to the Old Spaghetti Factory and the Nuggets game.
Ashtyn's first time at the pool!

Have you ever been to a Leatherby's? It is the best place to share (because they are so large) the best banana split with homemade toppings!! This is our new hang out when we visit Idaho Falls. Thank goodness there isn't one here!


Seriously...What do you expect? She's our 4th.




3 comments:

Michelle said...

We reserve going to Leatherby's only for your visits!! It was so fun to have you guys, now that you know what IF has to offer :) you will need ot come more often!

P.S. I love the picture of McKinzie and Ashtyn at the pool...they are so cute! Dangit I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute. I especially like the one of McKinzie and Ashtyn in the pool! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo behind on my blogging! Love the cute pics, Happy 13th to Megan- yikes, what a milestone!

I am taking all the credit for Leatherby's. I introduced Michelle to it (it was a hotspot for family gatherings when I was growing up). Next time, I'm inviting myself!

Hope to see you all back soon!

ps- love your lights on your house, beautiful!