So far for our financial goal:
We have cashed in all coins and have $400--Hooray!
I just called to cancel XM ($25/month) and they lowered our bill to $3.99/month for 5 months--pretty cool.
You can't really do much with home phone/cells/internet other than speed up the internet from 1.5MB to 7 and get a $5 deduction. Not bad.
We are still discussing cancelling Dish. I think we will do it not for the savings so much because renting DVDs can easily add up if we aren't careful but because not having television will cause other things to happen in our home. That part will be interesting.
I do have to say that yesterday I freaked out a bit because I had thought that our goal was $20,000 and realized that that was impossible. Glad I checked our blog to see that we only have to save $10,000 with $15,000 as a good possibility. Well, we might get a little more than 10K.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You could do NetFlicks for pretty cheap and rent videos anytime you want, instead of paying the DVD rental fees! That way you can order Desperate Housewives once the season ends!!
Ashtyn is such a dang cute little stinker...I miss you guys!
Post a Comment